State: Texas City: Carrollton Product: Window World Window Clear all filters (3 of 314 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Window World in Carrollton, Texas - Very bad customer service

They had no problem calling me when it was time for installation. The installation crew went 60 miles an hour and 1 window was cracked. they said they would order a replacement. after a month the customer service dept said it was in. found out it wasn't and they had to fed ex it!!. then 2 months later found one of the windows on outside was not calked when installed and water got inside after a heavy rain. called them and 4 days later they sent a supervisor out to look at it. Supervisor said he would have installer call to set up repair for Saturday. never heard from installer. called corporate never got called back. God forbid anything else happens with these windows. I would strongly recommend to look for someone else when thinking about replacement windows. This company stinks!!!

Ditto to what he said, absolutely horrible company to deal with. They promise you the world but when it comes time to deliver or you need service forget about it.

@John

Amen!! Glad it wasn't just me.

View more comments (1)

Window World in Carrollton, Texas - Seal failed on outside of window

Called them and they said a supervisor would call within 24 to 48 hours. They did not. Called them back after 3 days and they said someone will contact me ASAP. They have still have not. Called the Corporate office and left a message. Have heard nothing. I get the impression they do not want to come out and fix what they caused. I will submit my experience to the BBB. These people have no problem taking your money but god forbid if anything goes wrong then good luck getting any one to help. Advice. DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. I like the windows but the customer service sucks big time.

Please contact our Customer Relations Department in North Carolina at 1-866-740-2100 and ask for our Customer Relations Manager. Once we have your information we will gladly contact the franchise from which you made your purchase so that any outstanding warranty matter will be handled appropriately.

You may also email us at info@windowworld.com if you are more comfortable with this method of communication.

Thank you.

Window World Window

Window World in Carrollton, Texas - OVER Promise, UNDER Deliver!!

After 6 weeks of not hearing anything from WW in Dallas, I called and checked up on the status. They said, "we will check and give you a call the next day." One week later called the salesman and he told me he would check on my order. The manager called me a couple of days later and said "one of your windows had to be special made and we are going to have to charge you another $350 and your windows won't be ready for another 3-4 weeks!" That would have been 12 weeks to get the windows installed. Like Tom Jackson says, "C'mon Man!" BEWARE!!

The franchise owner in Dallas/Fort Worth has been notified. If you need anything further you may call 866-740-2100 and ask for someone in Customer Relations.

Loss