State: Texas City: Dallas Product: Window World Window Installation Clear all filters (1 of 191 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I thought the world of Window World.Family and friends had recommended this company for the windows and the price, however, beware! My salesman was great. The price was great. The pain and suffering that I am experiencing now, is not worth it. I had my windows...
#1031998

I had Window World replace all of my windows in 2007. Earlier this year, I was half asleep, dozing on and off.

I kept hearing a sound like someone was throwing slush balls at one of the windows. My dog started barking like crazy, so I got up and discovered someone hitting one of my kitchen windows with a brick. The person was trying to break into my house, but was scared off by my dog (a very large German Shepherd). The only damage was the screen was torn from the brick, but the glass didn't break.

I'm very impressed with the quality of my windows. The salesman was very professional, and the installers were wonderful. I had eleven double hung, and one picture window installed, plus had the window trim wrapped with aluminum. I've been very impressed with the entire process, and even had a follow up a few months after the installation to see if I was satisfied with the windows.

I would have no issues with using Window World again, should I need windows replaced on a different property. On top of it all, I've been saving nearly 100 dollars a month on my utilities. With that in mind, the utility savings over the years since the installation have paid for the windows nearly twice over.

Overall wonderful experience.