3527 Perryville Rd, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701, USA

Last year when I contacted Window World, they came and took two large spiders out of different windows and caulked and said to call if it happened again. Then I noticed a plant growing between the basement screen and window.

I was told by the female estimator this spring that they don't claim that their screens keep out bugs and if I don't want bugs to come in, don"t open my windows. I spoke with a man at the company and he said I should trim my plants back and spray if I have a bug infestation. I don't but having lose frames and I will get bugs. He then said they don't caulk because it is a fire risk.

The screen outside including the frame measures 27" x 11" tall. The inside window frame is 25" x 9" tall.

Who is going to get out of that, with or without caulk? Very disappointed in the company and will never again recommend them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments

winworld

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with the local Window World franchise location serving your area. If you would like to contact our Consumer Relations department for further discussion please contact us at 866-740-2100.

Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST.

Window World, Inc.