If I could give this company ZERO stars, I would.I will make this short and sweet.

They were tasked with replacing 10 windows in my house. To be honest, this job included cutting a larger opening in an exterior wall to install a bigger window overlooking our pool. So here are the main points of the HORRIBLE experience I had with them: 1. The job was scheduled for 3 days.....They finally completed it after 10 months.

No that is not a typo. TEN MONTHS!!! 2. I spent 3 of those months with a piece of plywood over a hole in my wall.

It would have been longer if I allowed them to pursue their course of corrective action to correct the problem. 3. The subcontractor they had install my windows left broken glass inside and outside the house. 4.

I had to, on multiple occasions, organize the activities of the work. The installation manager, was not capable of doing it himself. 5. I tried to contact the owner of the company on multiple occasions to meet with him and discuss the project and its problems.

I still have never spoken to him. 6. They removed the new larger window after it was originally installed in order to make corrections to the failed install from the subcontractor, and the warehouse personnel THREW AWAY the window. This required a one month delay while a new window was ordered.

7. I was told I needed to sign a form indicating the job was complete before it was fully completed because the subcontractor needed to submit for partial payment of services. Sounds *** but there were two forms (intended to be for each 1/2 of the job). Needless to say, we are one month into the work and I'm already being billed by the 17 month free financing bank.

I even contacted the BBB about them and filed a formal complaint. Window World never answered the complaint. Go figure! Enough said.

I wouldn't hire this company if 10 generations of my families life depended on it!

This has to be the worst run company on the face of the earth.This is the cheapest company in town for windows, but as the saying goes.....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of window world window installation from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Friendswood, Texas, United States #1286708

Yep...you get what you pay for.

You must therefore own up to your own mistake.

Because if you were looking for champagne with Milwaukee's Best prices, you got what you deserved!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1277370

Window World advertises installed windows for 189.00.What their advertising does not tell you is they have never installed a window for 189.00 in over 20 years.

The Better Business Bureau forced Window World to add an "*" to their advertised price because there are hidden charges not shown. Here is the real Window World price list - Please read carefully.

189.00 + s/h = *208.00 - Aluminum trim (required) 92.00 - Low-E Argon glass 98.00 - Premium Install 10.00 and One Time fee of 175.00 Assurance fee. Your first window is 583.00 the rest are 408.00 each.

If you buy ten windows expect to pay 4,255.00 or 425.50 per window. What they have hidden from the public is they pay starvation wages to their installers. Installers are paid 30.00 per window. Professional window installers are paid 80.00 to 100.00 per window.

Window World installers are the lowest paid in the replacement window industry.This company does not care about people and should be forced out of business.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1269201

I almost called them! Don't think I will bother! Thanks for posting

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1266223

Over 7 months for our 2 day install

Review them on the BBB and yelp...be heard!!!