Window World - The WORST company EVER!!!!!!!

6 of 469 Window World reviews

If I could give this company ZERO stars, I would.I will make this short and sweet.

They were tasked with replacing 10 windows in my house. To be honest, this job included cutting a larger opening in an exterior wall to install a bigger window overlooking our pool. So here are the main points of the HORRIBLE experience I had with them: 1. The job was scheduled for 3 days.....They finally completed it after 10 months.

No that is not a typo. TEN MONTHS!!! 2. I spent 3 of those months with a piece of plywood over a hole in my wall.

It would have been longer if I allowed them to pursue their course of corrective action to correct the problem. 3. The subcontractor they had install my windows left broken glass inside and outside the house. 4.

I had to, on multiple occasions, organize the activities of the work. The installation manager, was not capable of doing it himself. 5. I tried to contact the owner of the company on multiple occasions to meet with him and discuss the project and its problems.

I still have never spoken to him. 6. They removed the new larger window after it was originally installed in order to make corrections to the failed install from the subcontractor, and the warehouse personnel THREW AWAY the window. This required a one month delay while a new window was ordered.

7. I was told I needed to sign a form indicating the job was complete before it was fully completed because the subcontractor needed to submit for partial payment of services. Sounds *** but there were two forms (intended to be for each 1/2 of the job). Needless to say, we are one month into the work and I'm already being billed by the 17 month free financing bank.

I even contacted the BBB about them and filed a formal complaint. Window World never answered the complaint. Go figure! Enough said.

I wouldn't hire this company if 10 generations of my families life depended on it!

This has to be the worst run company on the face of the earth.This is the cheapest company in town for windows, but as the saying goes.....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

6 of 469 Window World reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 05 #1266223 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Over 7 months for our 2 day install
Review them on the BBB and yelp...be heard!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.