If I could give this company ZERO stars, I would.I will make this short and sweet.
They were tasked with replacing 10 windows in my house. To be honest, this job included cutting a larger opening in an exterior wall to install a bigger window overlooking our pool. So here are the main points of the HORRIBLE experience I had with them: 1. The job was scheduled for 3 days.....They finally completed it after 10 months.
No that is not a typo. TEN MONTHS!!! 2. I spent 3 of those months with a piece of plywood over a hole in my wall.
It would have been longer if I allowed them to pursue their course of corrective action to correct the problem. 3. The subcontractor they had install my windows left broken glass inside and outside the house. 4.
I had to, on multiple occasions, organize the activities of the work. The installation manager, was not capable of doing it himself. 5. I tried to contact the owner of the company on multiple occasions to meet with him and discuss the project and its problems.
I still have never spoken to him. 6. They removed the new larger window after it was originally installed in order to make corrections to the failed install from the subcontractor, and the warehouse personnel THREW AWAY the window. This required a one month delay while a new window was ordered.
7. I was told I needed to sign a form indicating the job was complete before it was fully completed because the subcontractor needed to submit for partial payment of services. Sounds *** but there were two forms (intended to be for each 1/2 of the job). Needless to say, we are one month into the work and I'm already being billed by the 17 month free financing bank.
I even contacted the BBB about them and filed a formal complaint. Window World never answered the complaint. Go figure! Enough said.
I wouldn't hire this company if 10 generations of my families life depended on it!
This has to be the worst run company on the face of the earth.This is the cheapest company in town for windows, but as the saying goes.....YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."