5238 Evers Rd, San Antonio, TX 78238, USA
2.3

I ordered 6 windows, 1 got "broken" so I had to wait 5 more weeks to get it,then after waiting they shedule me for installation, and then they Beat the supervisor called me to say that they had other jobs bigger than mine so he can't sent no one to install my window that was broken in first place, and he promised it will be installed the week after. Then I got and email saying that Tara another supervisor was in charge of my installation that day I called her and she was clue less and also out of town so 2 more weekends lost and still waiting.

The week after I call again asking for my window and they said my window was now "gone" missing and they couldn't find it in the warehouse now so I had to WAIT another 5 weeks to be re order again then it finally arrived and they got no one again to come to install it, so they scheduled me for the week after one more time. And step 30 I waited all day and no one called me to tell me what time will be my installation that day, Tara the supervisor would not answer any of my phone calls and then they sent and email saying that John Starlin will be on charge now of my installation, I called him and asked about my installation and he didn't answer a word he Just hung up on me and turned his phone off.

So here I am 3 months later and still waiting for my last window to be installed with no one answering the phone at me playing stupid. They just took my money and now they don't want to install my window.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Comments