114 Vision Dr, Duncansville, PA 16635, USA
1.4
Additional Fees

It's been over a year since I hired them for windows and siding. The repair guy was even worse than the original crew.

Soffit and fascia crooked and falling off, siding crooked and loose, and water infiltration around the window frames. It's "***" work far below industry standard. They *** in my yard and trashed my property. Chad Shirey thought that was funny when I sent him the pics.

He was beligerent and threatening and he and his crews have no respect for the home owner or his property. I am faced with tens of thousands of $$$ in repairs plus attorney fees.

See the images for yourself at my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/WWALTOONARIPOFF/

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Pay for reputable contractor to do the job correctly to prevent water damage to structure. .

I liked: When they left.

Comments

Folks, beware of WW of Butler PA and WW of Wyoming Valley PA as well as WW of Altoona. Chad Shirey is part owner of those businesses as well.

A person by the name of Matt George also appears along with Shirey as well. Avoid them both.

bluzmann_64

It's coming up on 1 1/2 years since Window World of Altoona has destroyed the exterior of my home. I retained a lawyer back in November of 2016.

It's obvious that Chad Shirey is no stranger to the legal system and being sued for damages. Since that time, he has tried most every trick in the legal book to delay a court hearing and deny , deny, deny. I'm confident that was an attempt to drain my wallet and/or wear me down. Fortunately he is on his last delay tactic before my attorney can demand a court date.

My backers, mostly reputable contractors, want him exposed because he gives all contractors a bad name. The Karma train is heading to the station.