Recently bought a home in Social Circle, GA. Had used Window World of Marietta GA at another home and was very happy.

I called Marietta to do my new home and was sent the Athens store. The salesman, Mark Mohan, had to write 3 contracts to get it right. He counted my windows incorrectly, then tried to raise the price after his mistake. I wanted to cancel the contract and get a refund, but Vicky (an owner I think) came off the price and dropped the charge of taking down/rehanging my blinds.

Unfortunately for me, I proceeded with my order of 15 windows for my 2 story home. After 6 weeks had passed, I called Vicky to check on my windows. She said they were in. No one called me.

I haven’t heard another word from the salesman. If I hadn’t called Vicky, who knows when they were going to call me. Vicky scheduled my install for the Monday after Thanksgiving for 8:30am. I arranged to be off work.

By 9:30, no one had showed or called, so I contacted Vicky. I was very upset. She said crews were sick. I said I wanted my money back and she said she would get a crew out by noon.

At 1pm the “crew” arrived. A “crew” of 1! One man to install and wrap 15 windows on a 2 story home! He has been working here for 3 days, today will be the 4th day.

He isn’t anywhere near completing the job. What’s worse is that it is raining here today! Rain is in the forecast tomorrow as well. This one man has shown up around lunch time and leaves at 6 because it is dark.

There are windows sitting inside bedrooms of my house that haven’t even been installed yet. There is mess, tools and ladders inside and out. I haven’t been able to decorate the outside of my home for Christmas. This experience has been a total disaster!!

I just called Vicky because the installer still isn’t here. She said he would be finished Saturday!! Saturday!! Unbelievable!!

Someone needs to make this right! I am stuck at their mercy now! Someone is going to have to be here while the installer is here. I have family in from out of town for the weekend!

My son has a swim meet in another county! Window World of Athens has no regard for my schedule!! I will not be graciously writing a check for the remainder of the balance owed! Someone needs to think about me, the customer, the victim of this blatant disregard and incompetence!

I would not recommend WW of Athens to my worst enemy! I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

I will be posting on social media and any place where I might be heard. Do yourself a favor, if you choose to purchase windows from Window World, stay as far away from the Athens store as possible!!!!

Review about: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments