We had a appointment with window world of Alexandria, LA. They didn't show up, and didn't even pick up a phone to call and say they couldn't make it.

This company (Window World) is is giving your product a bad name. It would be in your best interest to have a talk with them. Before you can't even give you product away around Natchitoches, LA.

I'm very unhappy with them; if they don't get there act together I will take out a ad to let people around here just what kind of company you have selling your products. I'm a supervisor at my job; and if a company couldn't handle there business better then that I would have a different company there the next day.

Comments

Hillsboro, Illinois, United States #618233

I need new windows for my large home I have 18 windows and have thought about going with WW in Hillsboro Il but not sure after all comments on here I do understand you can't make everyone happy so not sure you can email me at briankf_2000@yahoo.com

Sorry I am just reading these complaints and I am having a hard time holding my lounge.

I am curious as to what the company's response was when you called them about not showing up...You didn't call them did you?

Your going to take the time and money to put out an advertisement to inform your community about this? ...Really?

I see that you got comments from Window World corporate telling you that they will get to the bottom of this, and fix the problem. But let me tell you what they are really thinking. Not trying to be mean to you or anything but they are asking themselves when is Window World Corporate going to give up this $189.00 window promotion so we can stop getting these silly complaints about insignificant issues.

They also are thinking that when that rep does come out and give you the price for the windows and it does not work out to $189.00 per window that you will be writing another complaint that will need to be responded to.

I am not sure who you are, but I am sure there was a misunderstanding. Please feel free to call me at the office 318-445-3188 and we can fix the problem.

I am sorry for this. Thanks Stacy, owner

Please contact us directly at 1-866-740-2100. Once we have your name and information we can contact the owner of the franchise directly to discuss this matter. If you prefer email you may go to our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

Customer Relations Department