In October of 2017 after a break in, I was in need of an inside front door and a security door. It took months to get the doors installed.

There were problems immediately with everything being crooked. They came out several times and kept trying to fix something that totally needed replacing. Different parts did not match because they kept going to home depot for parts. Over the winter months I had to put newspaper in the seam of the door to keep the wind and cold out.

This went on and finally they agreed to put in a new door in April. They finally did that in June. Because they never fixed the frame this door was also crooked. They also brought some cheap door that they said was a security door.

Not! So, they took my security door off and took it with them. The last service person that came out said the door could not be put on because everything was out of whack. It is now September, I have no front security door and winter is coming.

The owner of the company will not return my calls nor will he respond to the Better Business Bureau complaint. At this point I just want my $4300 back. Worst company ever!!!!!!!

FYI...my husband is a Vietnam Vet with PTSD. It was bad enough to have the break in but now to have something that is not secure in the least has caused a big problem for him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Door Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Window World Cons: Poor product, After two years i do not have safe doors.

• Bad Workmanship