Huntsville, Alabama

Windows were ordered from the Window World in Huntsville. Installers were extremely rude and loud.

They were so loud that complaints were filed in the neighborhood. Installers would only work a few hours and then leave. This was an issue because the property was left unsecured. Calls were made to the Window World about the issues.

The only response was that we don't have any control over our installers. It took over 3 attempts before the Windows were installed.

Even though Window World had the lowest quote, it would have been a better decision to go with a more reputatable company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments

Window world Huntsville is terrible stay away from them all together , Same poor work on my home . THE WORST IN THE BUSINESS . ITS A SHAME BUT POORLY RAN COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about lousy service

I the installer only worked couple hours a day

laid around the rest of the day and would use the garden hose to take showers. NONE IF THE INSTALLERS SPOKE ENGLISH.

I CALLED NUMEROUG TIMES COMPLAININGAND I PRETTY MUCH TOLD TO *** OFF BECUASE THEY HAD MY MONEY.

I EVEN CAUGHT ONE OF THE INSTALLERS HUMPING THE OTHER.

I HAD TOHIRE ANOTHER COMPANY TO FINISH THE JOB AND FIX THE DAMAGED WINDOW WORLD INSTALLERS DONE

Our offer to contact our office for assistance concerning your claims is still open. We cannot help you via your anonymous posting.

Please contact our office today at 1-866-740-2100. We will place you in contact with the franchise owner so that your posting can be properly addressed.

Customer Relations Department

Window World Corporate

North Wilkesboro, NC

Very very very Unprofessional! This company is not considerate of their customers needs in any way shape or form, nor do they care if they did a job correctly.

Terrible terrible work. And windows don't fit and fall out.

A true nightmare! :sigh

We would like to recommend you speak directly to the Huntsville franchise owner concerning your experience. If you need assistance in reaching the owner please contact our office at 1-866-740-2100.

Your claim needs to be properly addressed. Please contact us today.

Customer Relations Department