Colorado Springs, Colorado

I ordered windows to be replaced several months back. I specifically explained to the salesman the windows must be the same style as I have and had to comply with Homeowners Association requirements.

When the installers came they informed me the windows were missing a bar in the middle and were the wrong windows. Since I had moved furniture, taken down curtains and blinds I allowed them to install the windows. They said they could order new panes and replace them later. The salesman called me and said the windows I received were what I wanted.

He tried to convince me I asked for these windows, it was an outright lie as I knew they had to match the previous window style. Then the salesman called back and told me how much more it was going to cost to change the windows. This was their mistake, I paid for the windows I wanted up front.

Why should I pay more now to get what I should have gotten in the first place? I like my windows but definitely would not recommend the salesman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Comments