1616 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37210, USA

I had seven new windows put in for my rental house in Hermitage, Tennessee. The sales person never explained to me about the TVA program during the purchase process.

After the windows were installed, the tech told me that I would be eligible for TVA rebate if I filed for the paper work. So I called TVA, got a site ID, called the sales person and he said he would call in for me. More than a month went by, I called the TVA program and they said no paper work was submitted. I called Windows World again and talked to another person.

He said he would submit the paper work again for me. Another week went by with no news, I called TVA and still no paper work filed. I called Window Worlds again. This time the manager told me that I didn't purchase the energy package and therefore I wasn't qualified for rebate.

When I asked why I was not told about this the last two months, he didn't say much. When I asked to speak to his boss, he said he was the manager. I said I wanted to talk to the owner, he said he would not find the owner for me. There would be no one I could talk to, period.

Then he hung up on me. I've had Windows World windows put in my different rental properties before and have never had this kind of customer service before. Bad! Bad!

Bad! Never buy from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

winworld

We will make sure the ownership of the franchise in your area is notified of this matter.