I recently. purchase windows and doors for my home.

at a total cost of about $7,000. on the first round of change out. the wrong front door was brought out to my house and had to be exchanged after waiting 6 weeks it actually took 8 weeks. emasculation of one of the windows the window casing was busted in the installation.

so when I ordered the second round windows for the back of the house. when I was told it would be 6 weeks and took a total of 9 weeks. when the door was installed they cut the interior trim. about three inches too short.

then I noticed there was *** into the screens. that were installed. how do you splice the door trim together now none of it looks right. no caulking was applied on the exterior sides of the doors that way there for you can look and see the inside of the aluminum in aluminum foil backed insulation that was put in there.

I've called repeatedly to Window World in Alexandria Louisiana. and now I don't even get a call back. I'm totally dissatisfied with the service. and think I've been over patient waiting on a response that I still haven't received.

my home phone number is 318. call for 77516. my name is Rick. cameo.

GUI.

l l o t. play

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Window World Cons: Slow service, Unhappy, Never return phone calls, Wrong product.

• house mess