1K views

Called WW and got a price for window and or it to be installed for $189. Guy came out and said it would be $299 per would because they charge $60 addition to cut the window out because its medal then another $50 for something else!

Doesn't make sense when cutting a window out should be include in the installed part. Very misleading. Then they want to charge $1,052 for a patio door and the installed part.

Very unhappy I have 2 other companies coming out for estimates. FYI Home Depot can do the installation and get the door for $500 cheaper!

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1281741

This is a completely bogus statement, window world leaves you a printed price list and is the only company that shows you what the actual costs are! I have used them for several projects and never had better service or better products for the money! This looks like a competitor posted this trying to make them look dishonest!!

blowpopsxtwo

It's called "mullion removal" and it doesn't matter if it's metal or not since we had wooden ones and paid an additional $60/per window (and we had 6 windows with mullions if I remember correctly). The real kicker is that to "remove" the mullions they take a reciprocating saw and cut them leaving saw marks on the wood that is visible even after they are done with the install. I posted the complaint Buyer's Remorse and highly encourage you to avoid WW like the plague!

North Aurora, Illinois, United States #599828

W. W.

is ALL talk, no do, and very misleading. They are a self-serving comp.

and they could really care less if a customer is happy or not with their deceitful work. We are also extremely disappointed with the job they did on our home, and Kinda of trashy work if you ask me.