5.0

Over several years we have had numerous windows replaced by Window World of Bowling Green,KY. They have been very professional from the person who answers the phone to the people who installed the windows.

Two of the windows that were installed about 3 years earlier developed a problem, I called the office and explained the issue. They placed an order for 2 new window panes and about 3 weeks later they came out an replaced the windows that had an issue.

What more can you ask for, I would not order windows from anyone else. As a sidenote my daughter had windows replaced in their home by Window World as did my brother in numerous homes of his rental properties, both have been absolutely Satusfied by Window World of Bowling Green, KY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Replacement.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Thank-you Bowling Green KY for being a great office for installing Window World windows. Now if we could just either live nearby and use them or have their people travel the country to do our work too.......

Jerry S.