Window World of Central Florida...What a JOKE! THEY ARE A SCAM AFTER THEY SELL YOU.

I could NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE!!. Although the very best in pricing, exceptionally poor service after the sale. False statements and bold lies about permitting. Offered to "save me money" by telling me to get my own permit then under Florida law (very clear) when I attempted to get their Worker Comp, and Liability and Contractor License # to register them as my subcontractor - refusal to do so UNLESS I pay them their large fee to do it.

Total violation of State laws. Also, on 2 occasions, the salesman (Jeff Kuske) and his manager Harold Broman) simply could not be bothered because one was on his "day off" and the other was "on vacation" and told me...customer comes last. Filing a formal complaint with State of Florida next week! You may offer best price but really poor post-sale service UNREAL!

THEY VIOLATE FLORIDA STATUTES BY REFUSING TO PROVIDE ME WITH THEIR VALID WORKER COMP AND LIABILITY INSURANCE!

BRIAN TILLMAN REFUSES TO RESOLVE THE LIES TOLD BY HIS SALES STAFF TO GET THE SALE! BEWARE!!

Comments

Longwood, Florida, United States #1303634

SO AGREE! I WAS LIED TO BLATANTLY BY THE SALESMAN AND THE OWNER!

THEY ARE CROOKED AND DECEITFUL!

NEVER RECOMMEND THEM IN ANY WAY! THEY ARE THIEFS.

CHARLES WALSH

LONGWOOD

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States #1303491

window world sucks! worst customer service of any company.!!! dont use them.