Milton, Pennsylvania

me again, today months later they are asking for more money after we were given a price, called them finally got the manager to call back, hes just as bad as them, he won't allow me to speak to the owner, because he knows were right with all the problems, anyway long story short, don't ever get this company for anything, they are the worst. and they lie, and can't do anything right and want to blame it all on someone else its never their fault. I want to spread the word so they don't even have a business, noone should have to go on for 6 months to have a one day job done, they brought the wrong windows over and over again for month, not trying to charge us more that we agreed too, they actually should pay us for putting up with this so long,and for cleaning up after them each time, nails in the driveway, grease all over the windows, it just goes on and on, we have filed a complaint so were waiting to hear, wish us luck,and never call Window World they suck!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: almost all of above.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Unprofessional installation, Never return phone calls, Sales rep, Customer service and quality, Lack of customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 29, 2015.

Comments