722 views
1.8

My daughter bought 4000 series windows for her home in june 2018. Was told lifetime warranted.

Now a window seal is leaking and window is cloudy. Called company and was told they would replace the window but there is a fee to install it???

She was told warranty was changed in October after she bought window and warranty. Her contract was free installation of any warranty work. You can not change her warranty months after her purchase.

Her warranty should be as purchased in June.

Never even got notice of any changes to her waranty. This appears to be a violation of contract law!

Window world of Syracuse is her supplier and daughters name is Courtney Krasowski

216 w Yates st East syracuse

User's recommendation: Go to comfort windows!

Location: Cicero, New York

Comments

#2040272

I think you are confused. The way the warranty works is this - the 4000 series is a lifetime warranty on window, there is only one year on the installation.

If you put the shash of the window or what ever is wrong with window yourself. Then you pay nothing that is what the warranty is for. If we come out put or fix the window the window parts are still FREE but there is a service fee like more companies to service it for you. I believe it even says that in the warranty.

We are warranting the window in full. Installation is one year. I work there in sales and I know the office staff in the office is very good at any problem with ordering and getting the situation taken care of. You sound like you just want to complain.

But if for some reason, there was a problem, we do take accountability for our actions and help you as best you can. Most lifetime warranties are like this doesn’t matter what you purchase. Service visits are not part of warranty.

Good luck. For those reading this all you have to do is ask, and that is how are warranty works

Window World Reviews