I have install numerous replacement windows myself over the year; however, I am not physically able to do it anymore.I called Window World for a bid.

The salesman came and listened to what I wanted. He submitted their bid and left a copy with me. I found the salesman added $760.00 worth of charges that were not needed for the installation and not approved by me.

As I looked over the bid carefully I found the "bogus" charges plus the overall math was incorrect....TO HIGH!When I called them to come back and rebid the project; needless to say I have not received a call...."some senior citizens" cannot be scammed!!!!

Review about: Window World Installation.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Window World - Window Installation Review Window World "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..." Read more Window world Window World " Name: Window World of the Queen City, Inc. Address: 1840 Airport Exchange Blvd. City: Erlanger State/County: KY Zip/Postal Code: 41018 Business Phone Number: (513) 921-4189 URL: This Business was..." Read more Window World - Windows fogging... Window World "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more