After I read all these complaints I thought for sure they would have a horrible rating with the Better Business Bureau .But they had an A in Lexington KY.What does that tell you about the BBB ?

Or is your complaints not legitimate? Or did you not go to BBB? Again the old saying is you get what you pay for. My buddy had Window World put in his windows and he was pleased .

I do like thier commercials and that might be why you called them .

I heard their $ 189.00 a window does not include some standard things other window companies include .

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Geneseo, Illinois, United States #839660

John don't listen to the guy or gal who says you cant by the BBB he shows what he knows.yes you can buy the BBB I have a company and I used to tell people to look at the bbb report of the other company they are looking at ( they had 52 complaints ) and had a very poor rating.

My company had 2 complaints and I resolved them both. The other company had 4 resolved. To my surprise a week later the company had a a rating and all the 52 complaint where archived . Guess what they joined the BBB one week ago and now have a a rating.

So yes you can buy a BBB rating. When I called and sent the BBB my copy's of the complaints and asked how they could have a (A) credit report I was told that all 52 complaint expired and had dropped off the report. Yeah right! I was told if I did not belong to the BBB right now that I could buy a membership and they would drop off my 2 reports.

The BBB is right up their with other reporting web site that if you pay them money they will take down a negative report. By the way the company was tru green corporate. I owned a tru green franchise and they where my competitor. So I know what I m taking about.

I got a call telling me how to reduce my BBB account from corporate.

The BBB used to mean something .Now days it don't mean anything but cyber bulling.

WINDOW WORLD IS A FRANCHISE. IF ONE GOES OUT OF BUSINESS, THEY SELL THE FRANCHISE & THE NEXT DAY THE BBB GIVES THEM AN A RATING CAUSE IT'S A "NEW BUSINESS" THAT CAN SAY WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1995.

I sure wish people who anonymously put their opinions on this site would at least do some research.The BBB is a business, but cant "buy" your rating.

The ratings are based on not only complaints but also licsencing on a local, and state level, advertizing and others. If a company was as bad as some of these "anonymous" customers state, it would be all over the BBB. Or Angies List. This site is just a portal for fired employees or competitors to try and bad mouth someone who is probably kicking their butt in business and they have to resort to these kind of cowardly statements.

Call the company and talk to someone if youre dissatisfied. or call the BBB. Anybody can say anything on this site. Which makes it illegitimate in my book.

Tnks.John

The Window World guy in Lexington does a decent job. They sent him to Cincinnati a few years ago to try to fix all the mistakes that window world of Cincinnati did.

WOW! Does this mean if a company has an A rating with the BBB you should not do business with them or could it mean they work hard to solve disputes and have satisfied customers?

Not sure whey the window world still has a good rating with the bbb.If the bbb is anything like the epa or fda they are a joke because we know that the fda doesnt protect anything except the large corps.

Dont think so research the fda and pharmaceuticals.Im guessing with window world it takes years of legal wrangling to actually afect their standing with the bbb but what happens is people give up or some are partially made happy as to close their case or window world just flat out pays the people off to get them out of their hair and the bbb's list of bad co.s.