5/18/2018, had salesman out to order large picture window. He measured window and was writing up the order.

Never asked if I wanted a colored frame. It would have been white had I not asked about a color. He went back to car to get color samples. Said approx.

completion 5-6 weeks. After not hearing anything, I called office after 6 weeks. Said they would check on order and call me next day. NO CALL.

Two weeks more, same thing. One day shy of 10 weeks I went to the office. Window "just came in this morning". Installation date one day shy of three more weeks.

OK, August 15 installers came. Put window in. Trim for around window nowhere near the color of the stain. They found the correct trim at the warehouse which was near by and went to pick it up.

Finally done, uh-huh. Did not have enough buttons to cover holes where screws went in. Said they would get me more. Heard nothing.

8/28 went to office. Said they would check and call me next day. NO CALL. I don't think they know how to use a phone.

9/11 went to office. Buttons had "just come in". Buttons are not near the color of the frame and neither were the ones the installer put in. Maybe I can color them with a crayon to make them match.

I sure am not going back to that place!

I don't know how they color the material, but upon close examination I notice some white spots where it looks like the frame is put together. Think they are going to get a recommendation from me?

Review about: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Horrible company

consumerrelations
Window World Verified Representative

Please feel free to reach out to our Consumer Relations Department at: 866-740-2100. Thank you.