Approximately 1 month ago, March 21st, 2014, a Window World rep from the Pensacola, FL store came to our house after we requested a quote for all new windows (will be about 25 in all).He spent about an hour and a half at our house.

He told us that he would get us a quote in about a week (we have some unique windows he has to figure out) so I figured that was about right. The following Friday my wife receives a call from Window Worlds Quality Assurance office (or something like that) asking if we were going to purchase from them. My wife told them that we are not sure because we hadn't received a quote yet. The representative told my wife that she would get on that right away.

Fast forward to Tuesday, 15 April, 2014 still no word from anybody at Window World. My wife even E-mailed and left text messages for the man who came out to measure them and he has not responded. This is kind of weird because he was a very nice and knowledgeable person and we were excited about getting new windows. On 15 April I e-mailed the Office in Orlando Florida and stated that I was not happy with not receiving any response from Window World.

I explained all of the above to him and also said that If I did not hear back from him that I would e-mail the corporate office, this was Tuesday Night at 8 P.M., I received a response within 5 minutes from a Brian Tillman in Orlando asking that I please give him a call so he can look into this issue and said thanks for my patience. I did not call that night because I was at the bowling alley. I phoned him the next morning at 11:30 A.M., his secretary said he was not in yet and asked if I wanted to be sent to his voicemail. I said yes and I left a message to please call me with my cell and office number.

Tomorrow will be a week and still have not heard from him. Friday night I E-mailed the corporate office in North Carolina, again explaining the above and also asked if this is Window World's standard operating procedure (not calling back customers) Told them I would never buy from them and that I would not refer them to any of my friends and acquaintances. I also said that I was going to start leaving negative comments as well but was giving them an opportunity to rectify the situation. Well, I've still heard nothing.

WINDOW WORLD, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

IF MY HOUSE IS TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE TO PUT IN NEW WINDOWS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY SO. NOT RETURNING CALLS OR E-MAILS IS PRETTY UNSAT!!!!!!

I WOULD HAVE BEEN SPENDING QUITE A BIT OF MONEY ON YOU.......OH YEAH, I JUST REMEMBERED, THE REP WHO CAME TO MY HOUSE WAS ALSO GOING TO HAVE THEIR VINYL SIDING PERSON GET A HOLD OF ME............WELL GUESS WHAT??THEY'VE NEVER CALLED EITHER..........SO I GUESS WHAT I REALLY NEED TO SAY IS THAT THIS IS ONE UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY AND I'M REALLY SURPRISED THEY ARE EVEN IN BUSINESS!!!

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window world came out and gave us an estimate and when we asked if we needed a permit to replace our windows he said no!Guess what, the day my windows were installed I was slapped with a violation for not having a permit!

The installers didn't even ask for a permit before they did the work! Now it's the homeowners responsibility to get permits! Well how in the *** would I know to do that!!!! As well as the fact that as a company who promotes themselves as being a licensed company, YOU HAVE ONE JOB, and this is it!

Do you not know what each area requires?? You are supposed to know because it's all you do!!!

Now I as a homeowner have to pay this violation while WINDOW WORLD GETS OFF SCOTT FREE??!!Not gonna happen!!

Beloit, Wisconsin, United States #826238

Don't waste your time on Window World.Find a reputable local contractor to install a quality line of windows for you.

There are literally thousands of good vinyl window Mfg. in the United States dying to get your business. Make sure the contractor is a licensed contractor. there a a lot of fly by night self proclaimed professionals out there.

be sure to research the winodw brand the contractor will install before buying them. If you find a better window, tell him exactly what you want . Do not assume your contractor has your best interest in mind.

He is there to make money and some guys are unscrupulous.Do your homework, take your time, and you will get the best deal, best quality, and the best satisfaction for your efforts.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #811279

Window world still does not want to comment or call.