Had 7 windows replaced with replacement windows put in, then cracks in the plaster developed. I called to complain about the cracks and Window World in Washington, ILL.

sent out someone to inspect and their inspector determined the cracks were all ready there, which they were not. And refused to do anything about it. I will not spend another dime on Window World. And I have already steered at least several thousands of dollars away from them, in my opinion their questionable inspector has cost them more money than a little repair work would have cost.

I'm sure they workers didn't intend to crack the walls, but it happened. Not happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Replacement.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 14, 2011.

Comments

Anonymous, Where are you? Hello......

You've gotten deafeningly silent. Wonder why.

My name is Jon Gillette. I recently purchased the license to sell Window World Windows in the Peoria area, as of late January.

I am sorry to hear about your dissapointment with our company and in the person that came out to look at your home. I would like to come out to your home myself and take a look at the damage that our installers may have made while installing our windows. The only problem is, I do not know who you are or where you are located.

If you would like to email me your contact information, I would be more than happy to discuss this with you.

I can be reached at Jon.Gillette@windowworldstl.com.

If it is easier, please call the office and ask for me. I would be more than happy to help you.