Last year this company replaced all the windows and a slider in my home.They dropped and broke the track on one window, did not have all the parts for the slider, the installed windows do not lock properly or at all and they damaged furniture while moving it to install one of the bedroom windows.

After one year and many calls I do not believe they will ever come back, as promised, to repair the low quality install.

Stay away from Window world of Waco

I am still finding problems with the install.I've called them and they said they would send a rep to the house to look at the poor workmanship but never did.

Review about: Window World Window.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Sockpuppet73
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States #958860

We were told a rep would stop by and look at our botched install as well. They said the rep was going to be driving right through our area so that would work out perfectly. No one called or showed up.

Killeen, Texas, United States #828108

Did the Terry family ever get back to you to take care of things as promised? We're looking at having ~22 windows done.

Window world Window World " Name: Window World of the Queen City, Inc. Address: 1840 Airport Exchange Blvd. City: Erlanger State/County: KY Zip/Postal Code: 41018 Business Phone Number: (513) 921-4189 URL: This Business was..." Read more Window World - Angry In Toledo, Ohio Window World "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..." Read more Window World Christmas Fiasco! AKA HOUSE RAPE!! Louisville Franchise! Window World "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..." Read more Window World - New Vinyl Replacement Windows Window World "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more