Don’t repeate Don’t get window worlds windows Sure they might be nice until the seal breaks on them . It took over 7 weeks to get the new window and then when the guy installed it the window lock didn’t even work .

On top of that the company was to order a bathroom window due to the seal was shot on that to and FORGOT to order one . I had window world order new windows and one lock and it’s been over a month and still NO window and lock . I called them today (10-23. 2017 ) and they said 2 more weeks .

Really .... Horrible place to get windows unless ..... you don’t mind waiting over two months for new ones. My neighbor next door is in the market for new windows I told him to stay clear of window world.

PLEASE Get The WORD OUT ! Before someone else is in the same boat .

Review about: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Up Date ::::

Today is the 13 th of November and today was the day that the OWNER( Francis ) of Racine Wisconsin window world said that my new window and lock would be installed . Well ONCE again NO

window .

Only the new lock.

The installer said he FORGOT the window ... Seriously .........I think they need to hire people that can read a simple order form .

still waiting for my order

Getting mad but with window world what’s new

Window world just plan SUCKS !

to Karen knitter #1387196

They're here right now. The salesmen measured the windows wrong and now they have to be remade again and i have to wait till they come in and put them in.

The installer said 1 wk. this is a joke.

to Anonymous #1389926

The owner Francis in Racine was kinda rude . I told her that my neighbor was looking into new windows and I told him don’t go with window world and she said you told me that , Really Francis that’s all you can say.

I wish I read the reviews on window world before I purchased them

to Anonymous #1389942