I have Window World windows that someone gave me.I understand that the windows do not carry a warranty because they were given to me.

I need a few replacement screens, so I called Window World to order screens, with the full intention of paying for the screens. The representative initially quoted me a price for the screens and after learning that the windows were given to me she said I couldn't get the screens because the windows were not under warranty. I told her I was aware of that and was calling to purchase the screens. She responded in a very condescending tone "They are not under warranty".

She would not allow me to purchase screens for the windows.Horrible customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of window world window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments