Turnaround Time

I wanted to replace 3 of my builder grade windows.The salesman that came was rude.

It should have been an indication about this company. When I talked to the management, they sent the second one, much more polished and we agreed on replacing one picture window in my staircase and two in my kitchen. And then came the measuring "specialist" who didn't have a ladder and had to improvise to measure the windows. As a result, when the installation crew came, the window was smaller than it was suppose to be and I sent them back, not before taking the right measurements.

After 3 weeks, they came with the exact same window of the wrong size. And with excuses. I trued to talk to Ron, the manager for the project, and he was just plain rude. It seems it is a "feature" for WW.

I did not accepted his 30%off to install the under-sized window and sent back the crew for the second time.I would stay away from this guys in the future...

Review about: Window World Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Fort Washington, Maryland, United States #879427

Casey,

I did not filed the complained because I wanted a discount.I am happy to pay the price agreed, for the windows of correct size.

Anything else is bad engineering from my point of view and I do not want that, even for a reduce price. All I want is the windows to have the correct sizes, and I felt extremely unhappy with the fact that the installation crew showed up on my door for the second tine with the wrong window - actually the same window. First time I said it's a mistake, it can happen to anyone. For the second time though, yesterday, they've tried to convince me that they can improvise something.

Well... I want a window that fits. This is what I have signed up for, not something smaller and we'll fill the gap afterwards.

I appreciate that you took the time to answer my message, I would like this issue to be solved one and for all, and have the install crew back with the window of right size.

After all..this is the 9th week from the date of the contract and WW was suppose to start the installation 4-6 weeks from the date of the contract.

Window World of DC apologizes for any unprofessionalism that you felt was shown by our staff.Our team is also very sorry that the measurements were incorrect when you first received them.

We were happy to offer you a reduction in the balance due for the incorrect sizes, but we were sorry to hear that you were not interested.

Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, and we hope that we are still able to meet your needs, moving forward.Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback and we will definitely look to improve your experience with Window World.

Thank you.