BAD company.They removed my sliders for replacement in December not checking first if the new door fit, it did not and as the house was open to the air all day I got very sick and had to go to the hospital.

CHECK if you have the right door before you remove the old one. The crew was terrible and threw my trim out into the snow.

That was to be reused.They acted like heroes when they finally brought the right door a week later.

Dont EVER use this company.

Window World LOVES your $ but there is no service.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

We are sorry to learn of your experience from this posting.Please know that if you have an issue you are welcome to contact our Customer Relations Department at 1-866-740-2100.

You may also use our email address service@windowworldinc.com if that is more convenient.

Thank you.

Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Wont use Window World again Window World "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..." Read more Window World - HORRIBLE WINDOWS AND WORKMANSHIP Window World "have complained to them many many times since installing in 2012. Every window they installed leaks....and badly now. The installers didn't any Z Flashing on the windows when..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more