Harlan, Kentucky

Like I said in my last post this company or at least the one in my area of KY is not do what they stated, we were told by some man at the office if we feel that the work was not done to our satisfaction, we could take legal action but a lawyer told us that it would cost us more to take them to court, I wanted to put pictures of the work on this post but don't know how. If anyone could tell me how to do it, it would be appreciated!!! Thank you for any help you can give me.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #713131

If your talking about window world in corbin ky them people are crooks,that owner John Hart is a liar and he would cheat a old lady out of here money,tell everybody you know to go to lowes stay away from window world corbin or London ky

you know who she is and where she live why dont you just go and fix the problems. save her the trouble you caused

Our invitation for you to contact us is still open. We will be happy to help facilitate this matter between you and the local Window World store if possible.

Please contact us at 1-866-740-2100, or via email at our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

Customer Relations Department