Yep window world bites, thay sent a rep out to give me an estimate, he looks the job over and gives me what I thought ot be a reasonable estimate. Workes show up at tear off shingles and tell me the is bad wood and the siding would not stay on.

They say they don't do wood just siding. They contact their office and they are told to not do any work.

A month later they send a kid out to replace some of the wood. He has mispelled words on his business cards, a POS mini van with a widow replaced with cardboard, no ladder and wants me to give him a K not to get started.

I called him leter and told him never mind, I felt like I wouldn't kget the work done and loose my money. Window world is trying to collect for breach of contract even though THEY SAID they can't put on the siding due to the bad wood.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #887150

Did you print his business cards?

to Wordsmith New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States #1020747

I thought the same thing. LOL!

I too got sucked in by the salesman, bragging about great workmanship, real wood material trim, greatest installers available, would treat my house with respect, put down drop cltohes and not walk on carpets with shoes. Well after NOT showing up twice, which i had to call to find out they were nnot coming, they used fake wood trim and didnt cloth protect any of my new carpet, caused on seam in the carpet to rip apart from wearing mountain hiker boots on it, at least three windows that i can tell are in crooked.

Definetly not the job that was pitched to me. They must have known i was not happy as they didnt even put a window world advertiser in my yard.

not worth the $4,000 hassle wait and let down. Sad thing is i have another house to get windows in, and i wont be going with these people!

#541930

We will be forwarding this information to the ownership of the Colunbus, OH franchise for their immediate review. For further discussion please contact our office at 1-866-740-2100 and we will be happy to help facilitate a resolve to this matter.

Customer Relations Department