Richmond, Virginia
4.5

The salesperson at Window World was the most unprofessional, rude and arrogant person I ever met. He talked on his phone during my estiamte call, not once but twice, and didn' t even give me his name nor take measurements.

He acted like he was doing me a favor. I am doing myself one...I would NeveR USE THEM OR WASTE MY TIME EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT. tHEY WERE MORE MONEY THEN OTHERS, AND OUT OF LINE.

gOOD LUCK TO ANY WHO WANT TO USE THEM.

aND, THEIR PRICES AREN'T SO GREAT. yOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING, INCLUDING PROBABLY THE CREWS LUNCH

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: didint get far enough as sales person was so unprofessional and rude.

Comments

Wow! I had Window World install my windows and I am absolutely thrilled!

The salesman helped me save money and was VERY courteous! The installation team was top notch! Had no issues with any of their work. Glad I live in Buffalo, NY so could have a great team of people from Window World!

Sounds like you should have asked for his name prior to letting him into your home!

WWRichmond
#1197322

We are sorry that the expectations given during your appointment setting were far from met. Please reach out to the store if you have not already done so, we would love the opportunity to speak with you and help exceed your initial expectations.