We were told out windows needed to be cut out of their frames and were charged $2,000 extra.

When the 1 man crew (originally 4) came he popped out the windows in no time. Window world said cutting and just removing the windows was the same thing. All 17 windows were expertly removed with no hint of cutting.

I called and complained to corporate and was told they were used to threats and knew how to handle them.

They were dishonest and their treatment of me was unacceptable.

I would not recommend Window World to anyone who values honesty and a fair deal.

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1203597

The windows were on time and our salesman was awesome until the wrong color windows were delivered. The crew leader called "customer service" and waited for him to arrive.

A large, very intimidating man showed up and told us that he had spoken to the salesman and it was our fault. He produced a copy of the contract with a 'special order upcharge' but said that didn't mean 2 colors. He couldn't tell us what it was for. The whole reason we went with WW was that we wanted white interior and clay exterior.

He got in my husband's face and asked if he was calling him a liar. I was about to call the police but my husband just let it go as they had already broken most of our windows and threaten to leave saying that they were not responsible for them and they'rd charge us more if they had to come back out. He said "you can kiss your 50% down goodbye unless the salesman admits he made mistake and pays to reorder out of his pocket but that ain't happening."

On another note, they break all the glass and leave have of it in your yard and flowerbeds. Also, the caulking job on some windows awful.

We had to redo them.

Installation was a terrible experience. It was like dealing with a bully.

Luckily, although the wrong color, the windows are great.

We are very sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Window World experience. If you would like to discuss in greater detail please contact our Customer Relations Department at 1-866-740-2100, or by email at service@windowworldinc.com. We will be happy to help facilitate this issue.

Thank you.

I have had Window World windows for 3 years now and have been very satisfied with the windows.

Maybe you just had a bad salesman but mine was awesome.