Norwell, Massachusetts
1.7K views
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I blame myself for hiring such an unprofessional company.We needed 11 windows replaced and after several hours of installation on the first day, they came to tell me that they had brought the wrong size windows for 6 of them!

They would have to return on a different, unspecified date which required my signature. In this time they had removed two of the older windows in my son's room before confirming that the new ones fit, they didn't. So the crew screwed them back into place with a power drill saying, "this is just temporary". It was over a month before Window World of Boston returned with the correct windows and it was the same boy and girl as before, a couple from New Hampshire as they had explained to me.

This time, It took another few hours to replace the same windows which had previously been removed and screwed back into to wall. As there job came to a close, the male approached me with a handshake and a big grin. It seemed respectable yet something about his composure did not seem sincere, it was odd. A few days passed and things that I would normally use seemed to be missing or out of place.

I know that Window World of Boston stole a 750Ml bottle of cologne valued at $50 and a small glass artifact valued at $30 from my home. In attempts to do something about it, I called the company and described the series of events. The man on the other line identified the two crew members right away and responded, assuring me that "theft is immediate grounds for termination". I followed up with another call the next week and the man who I had previously spoken to was "not in" at the moment.

Of course I believed it at first until my other calls weren't getting through either. In hiring Window World of Boston, you are allowing thieves to enter your home and put both, your family and your belongings, at risk.

Not only that, but their management condones it!Do Not hire Window World of Boston.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and unprofessional installation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i demand written confirmation that the two installers described are investigated and permanently terminated from their job." of window world installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Window World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

I just can't imagine men would take those items. Why would they rush their job over $70?