5.0

We purchased from the Chantilly, VA location 7 Solar Zone ThermD iE .27 windows and 1 basement hoper window in September. The first two attempts to have our windows measured resulted in a no show/no call.

The third time they showed up but when my husband woke early before work and removed all window treatments and the windows arrived they were missing grids from all the windows and one window was the incorrect size. I spoke with a manager who apologized and said he would have someone contact me about all of the inconveniences but no one called. I attempted to call our Salesman but twice the phone was hung up in my face with no greeting or call back. I left several messages for the manager with no reply and a person from corporate reached out on our behalf to their location but I have received no call.

We placed our order in September and our windows were installed end of November. I mailed a certified letter to this location with no response. We ordered 8 windows with plans to order an additional 11 windows next summer in 2016.

We purchased 12 windows for our previous home from a comparable company in the past with none of these issues. After our poor customer service experience it is unlikely we will be repeat customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Never return phone calls.

Comments