Just had window world came for a replacement consulatation, the guy talked about the company, while beating down on any competitors, that's fair, I guess, then he proceeded to give me a quote, WITHOUT measuring any thing, I asked about it, he just said he don't need to measure cause it's routine, I mean, come on, even for show, you should at least measure the window, and my window is not routine, because one end is higher then the other. I will not use them at all!Residents of NJ, please beware of them, they talk a good game, but will fail on first round.

Comments

MARY HARRIS

STEVE WRIGHT - you stated {In response to #1 above. Consumers do not be fooled by the smoke screen created from these fund raisers mentioned. The do it for publicity and tax purposes. Go to court records/lawsuits in North Carolina and see how they have destroyed innocent families that helped build their business as franchisees for the "MONEY". (Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Philadelphia, Atlanta just to name a few).

YOUR CLUELESS - I KNOW THE OWNER OF THE HOUSTON, DALLAS FORTH WORTH, and PHILADELPHIA STORES - (SAME OWNER AS BATON ROUGE AND FLORIDA- he is far from a destroyed family...get your facts straight.

MARY HARRIS

I would like to once again extend to you my personal invitation to discuss this matter. If there truly is an issue at hand it cannot be corrected in this fashion.

Please contact me at 1-866-740-2100, or via email thru our contact page at www.windowworld.com. Please let me know you are the party responsible for the original complaint posting.

Customer Relations Manager

Window World Corporate

North Wilkesboro, NC

im not going to go on and on about how bad this company is btu all I can say is watch out. They are crooks and will never complete a job to any persons happiness. Do not do business with this company they will do poor work and rip you off.

You didn't even give them a chance,why would someone measure your windows and give you a quote if you weren't going to use their services it would be a waste of time. They are custom made windows that fit the original hole your old windows were in.

B.T.W. Each window has a set price there's no up or down about it.

albertjones

I also would like to point out that just because you donate a small portion of the money that you *** customers out of does not make window worlds product and services any better. Do not be fooled.

Do not use this company. You will not be even close to satified.

albertjones

You are not alone!!!! They are destroying house after house in FL as well.

They will not honor their warrenty.

They use unlicensed subcontractors that do not have the proper experience to preform the installation. I would not recomend this compnay for any reason.

(Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Philadelphia, Atlanta just to name a few).

You have no idea what your talking about. First of all they don't have to measure a window to present you with a FREE estimate.

Its part of what makes them better and more efficient at comming out to your home and giving you the best product available at affordable pricing. Secondly sir you should reserve your opinion to others on account of you are writing about something that witch you know nothing about. Thirdly sir it would be foolish to to something Just for show. You sound like an angry competitor.

Once they look at the house they can give you an exact price in writting with their easy to understand pricing. When you agree upon a price he or she can measure and order the windows, doors and what have you. I can go on and on about my fantastic relations with Window World!

I would also like to thank them for their huge contributions to St.Judges children's reaserch hospital and the support of the Veterans Airlift Command ( hero flight ). They truely do have a moral compass like no other.

I am sorry to learn of your bad experience with a Window World representative. I will be happy to discuss with you in detail if you will call 1-866-740-2100. If you prefer email please go to www.windowworld.com and take advantage of our contact page.

Please let me know you are responding to this posting.

Customer Relations Manager