2.0
Turnaround Time

The WORST customer service! From Fred, who no longer is with the company (wonder why--maybe poor customer service) to Patrick to Robert (who I could never speak with). NO one there seems to have a last name as I had asked for Robert's last name so I could send a letter about the FANTASTIC service I received -- NOT!

When you have a manager, Patrick, scream at you on the phone something is definitely wrong. Unfortunately, they had our money and the install was already done but had no brackets for a shelf we did not want, we had to be at their mercy. I can only say my NIGHTMARE is finally over and will NEVER EVER recommend Window World to anyone.

C. Miller

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of window world garden window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world garden window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Comments