Window World does not care about it's product and service.I've spoken to the CEO, written certified letters, and then after 11 months, Window World "said" they would do something to fix it.
However, according to the Secretary of State in the State of Texas, they don't have a charter to do business in Texas, they haven't kept current a Registered Agent. When I informed them about this and asked to speak to their attorney, as usual they dismissed it and I never heard from anyone regarding the problem. My concern is I don't know law and what other mess I could be getting into if I allowed them back at my home to fix the mess they created when they aren't a legally recognized company in Texas. I wouldn't want to have more problems then I already do.
Handed it over to professionals in the law business.
The Voss Law Firm in Woodlands Texas.www.TheVossLawFirm.com
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 1000 Series Windows
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."