I contacted the company got a quote and decided to go ahead with this company.The "salesman" that came out measured wrong and I had to get the news almost as I was about to sell my house.

A fourth window was not measured wrong but never installed because they decided to take their horrible service even further and not even attempt to make anything up to me. I've called so many times and talked to so many people I would just warn anyone to stay away if you want hassle free problem free experience.

The prices are definitely reflected in their service...cheap and terrible.STAY AWAY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of windows. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Crappy Service Window World "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..." Read more Window World - Windows fogging... Window World "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Window World - Reap off!! Window World "Paid $600 for lead containment...they threw plastic over the furniture. This was 7 years ago! I've had mold issues, Fred Moran ( the owner of the company) said he doesn't..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more