Do not use Window World in Roanoke VA.Their windows are crappy.We had windows installed back in May of this year (2011) and to begin with the salesperson who came out was late for his scheduled appointment.

We had a 9:00 AM Appointment and he showed up at 9:15. When I called the office to ask where he was I got the answer he was on his way like they didn't care. I told the salesperson it was common courtesy to inform the customer when you will be late and I got a rude, uncaring answer, I should have cancelled it right there but we needed windows. I finally got the windows put in Mid May and they are absolutely terrible.

They come out of the track and do not stay open they fall down all the time. I called once to have this repaired and the tech who I spoke to said he would call me back and set up a time to come out and fix it, he never did.

3 days later I called the office back not pleased at all and this time they had the tech come right out, needless to stay the windowin the bathroom still comes out of the track and the kitchen window falls down when opened.I will not recommend Window World to anyone and they will Never get any more of my business!

Review about: Window World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

It happens all the time!They have crazy offers to get their foot in the door.

High pressure sales people get to work and then out come the sub contractors that are not employees of window world to put in your windows as fast as possible. Good luck with service if you have problems.

I have replaced window world windows that are less than 5 years old.Try using a local company with a good reputation.

albertjones

You are not alone, they do this all over the US.Each company is not certified to install anything as they subcontract all of their work to anyone who can *** them.

They use unlicensed, substandard subcontactors for all of their installations. This will not honor their warrenty in any way shape or form. Run Run Run. I would like to also point out the autimated response, like the one here from WW, that is just more proof of the uncaring attitude of WW.

Bad Bad Bad.Do not use this company or their products.

We are sorry to learn of your disappointing experience. If you would like to discuss please feel free to contact us at 1-866-740-2100, or at www.windowworld.com/contact.

It will be our pleasure to assist you regarding this matter.

Customer Relations Department