3.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

In Houston, Texas- Regretting ever allowing Window World into our home. After the install one of our window leaks water when it rains hard and going on a year for them to come out and install the replacement.

service is always courteous but that is their job, been calling once a month and the manager in Houston (Bob) never has the balls to return phone calls or give any real information when he is "available" or not in a "meeting." I've masonry that is loose and falling out from the 5 different times they attempted to force a window in then finally admittingthey could not make it because of the "odd" hexagonal shape. Still waiting on my refund. Still waiting on a replacement window.

Still waiting on masonry work. Still waiting on a phone call.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments

Good luck with any type of reasonable solution. I am a former field supervisor for these people and believe me when I say that your problems are the least of anybodies worries.

There's is absolutely no help given by the window mfg or from the franchise corporate office in Baton Rouge. Basically that manager is left to deal with the problem the best way they can.

It's obvious he is dodging your calls because he can't give you reasonable answers to the problem. It was a miserable work experience for me and glad I'm gone but feel real bad for all the customers I treated the way you are being treated now.