I have never in my life experience the rudest lying group of managers at Window World of VA. I was contact October 12, 2015 to schedule an appointment tomhave my windows measured.

I informed the company i hadvto leave my home by 12:30 in order for me to get to work. The guy was 1hr 30 min late. No phone call no nothing. I was walkingboutbthe door an he pulls up.

I told hom I had to go to work. He stated he wasn't there to count how many windows I have. Then I received a call from the installation manager saying when they come out to measure the windows. I ask him why didn't the guy measure the windows on the first visit?

He stated he doesn't know why. I say ok lets set this upnfor Friday, know we are atill in October. I ask for a 7 am appointment, an he said that woukd be fine. I took off work.

I began to call window world at 7:30 am to see were is the installer? No one could tell me anything, They said let me locate him an we call you back. I waited no call from the company. Know its 12:00 noon, an the installer calls me an tells me he's at another job an will be by my home in ten minutes.

I waited until 12: 45 no installer no call no nothing. I decided to leave at 1pm to go to work. The installer arrived to my home at 1:15 pm, I had left an my wife was home an he got smart her an I told her to ask him to leave. I called window world to complain an they had the i don't care attitude.

I ask for a return phone an it took them 3 weeks to finally return my phone call. The onky returned my phone call do to the fact I stated I was voing to take them to court. They are the worst an I would not recommend this company to my dog. I am not the only person they have xone this to.

I rate this company under the devil. 0000000000

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Installation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2016.

Comments

Learn how to spell

Kene2233
#1120297

I am a customer who has been waiting months for a return phone call. I made my complaint February 1, 2016.

I will continue to post about Windows World poor service.

Please readvall the complaints. Do not purchase from this company.