I have never in my life experience the rudest lying group of managers at Window World of VA. I was contact October 12, 2015 to schedule an appointment tomhave my windows measured.

I informed the company i hadvto leave my home by 12:30 in order for me to get to work. The guy was 1hr 30 min late. No phone call no nothing. I was walkingboutbthe door an he pulls up.

I told hom I had to go to work. He stated he wasn't there to count how many windows I have. Then I received a call from the installation manager saying when they come out to measure the windows. I ask him why didn't the guy measure the windows on the first visit?

He stated he doesn't know why. I say ok lets set this upnfor Friday, know we are atill in October. I ask for a 7 am appointment, an he said that woukd be fine. I took off work.

I began to call window world at 7:30 am to see were is the installer? No one could tell me anything, They said let me locate him an we call you back. I waited no call from the company. Know its 12:00 noon, an the installer calls me an tells me he's at another job an will be by my home in ten minutes.

I waited until 12: 45 no installer no call no nothing. I decided to leave at 1pm to go to work. The installer arrived to my home at 1:15 pm, I had left an my wife was home an he got smart her an I told her to ask him to leave. I called window world to complain an they had the i don't care attitude.

I ask for a return phone an it took them 3 weeks to finally return my phone call. The onky returned my phone call do to the fact I stated I was voing to take them to court. They are the worst an I would not recommend this company to my dog. I am not the only person they have xone this to.

I rate this company under the devil. 0000000000

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments

Learn how to spell

Kene2233
#1120297

I am a customer who has been waiting months for a return phone call. I made my complaint February 1, 2016.

I will continue to post about Windows World poor service.

Please readvall the complaints. Do not purchase from this company.