Window World installed the wrong series of replacement windows in our home.

They only offered to refund the cost difference between what was installed and what was ordered, stating there is no major difference between the different series. This is definitly counter to their advertising. They continued to argue even after I read the product information back to them.

They do not return phone calls. I've had to initiate every contact. When I do reach someone, they have to consult with someone else.

This whole situation has been like buying a used car, except used car salesmen make more sense than these challenged folks.

No way would I recommend their windows.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Window World experience. If you would like to discuss in greater detail we will be happy to help facilitate if possible.

Please call 1-866-740-2100, or if you prefer email please utilize our contact page at www.windowworld.com at your convenience.

Customer Relations Department

Window World Corporate

North Wilkesboro, NC

Window World - Window Installation Review Window World "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Window World - HORRIBLE WINDOWS AND WORKMANSHIP Window World "have complained to them many many times since installing in 2012. Every window they installed leaks....and badly now. The installers didn't any Z Flashing on the windows when..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more