First of all I would like to say that these windows are awesome.I have bought them from the store in Oklahoma City and everything was great, my salesman told me about the two prices $189 basic window and $400 for the 6000 series that had everything.

However this store in Las Cruces has customer service problems that go all the way to the manager! I talked my parents into purchasing this brand so they drove to this store in Las Cruses (nearest one) to place and order for 35 windows and were told that they would be called back and emailed a quote within 12-24 hours by the office manager. A week later no call or email, so they called them to make sure everything was ok! The sales lady knew her stuff and really surprised my dad (retired builder/city inspector) with her knowledge of the products.

The sales lady apologized and said they would take care of it, however they never called or emailed. Strike 3, Window World you are out now! I hope that national can fix this as this really makes me look foolish to highly recommend a product and then have a customer who was purchasing 35 windows ($7,000 to $14,000 worth). Now they are purchasing windows from a different company!

Love the windows but this Las Cruses store has problems. I will make sure all my friends know so they don't waste their time with you!

If you can find a store other than this one you will love their $400 windows (6000 series).I am now looking it placing the order with the store in Oklahoma City and shipping to NM.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments