Recently I signed up at the Kansas City Lawn and Garden Show to win "free" windows from Window World.(*** I know!) Since that time, I've received daily phone calls from them (WW is apparently trying to be tricky with No Caller ID displayed but when I've done the lookup, it's Window World) and repeated emails daily.

What part of "I'm not interested" are they too dense to understand?

Believe me--when I'm ready to replace my windows it won't be through a company like Window World that hounds people to death.Get a clue Window World and stop badgering potential customers because we are sick and tired of it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of repeated phone calls and emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of window world window. Window World needs to "stop calling and emailing me" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Hate to say it, but if YOU signed up, YOU owe them the respect to answer and tell them you changed your mind. This is simply a person doing their job. I am sure you are intelligent enough to know when you chose to give your number out that they would call.