NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, buy anything from Window World in LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO. First, a salesperson from El Paso, Texas did the initial sales appointment, she goofed and ordered the wrong windows. I didn't know it until the installers brought the windows 4 WEEKS LATER to install them. It was blatantly obvious, even the installers knew they had ordered the wrong windows.

After contacting the store in LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO, I was told it would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive the correct windows. Now I have been waiting for 6 weeks for the correct windows and could be waiting 4 more weeks.

WINDOW WORLD

LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

Jeffersonville, Indiana, United States #1298008

I understand being frustrated but seems to me that a mistake was made and they're working to correct the mistake and are asking for your patience, not for more money. Correct??

El Paso, Texas, United States #1297802

same thing happended to me ....wrong windows ordered 3 TIMES.....

thanks 4 the headsup,was thinking of contacting them , not no more.

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #777635

I have dealt with Window World in the past. I had great experience with them, salesman, installers.

The only problem is the office staff, Stephenie. I had called numerous times before I had to go over to the office, get the manager's name and number before I could get my two windows adjusted.

I ordered a double pain, double low-e sliding glass door. That was in October 2013.

I was told that it would be 4-6 weeks to get in. I paid for it all up front. Last month , December 2013, it was scheduled to be installed. I took off of work, the office called me 30 minutes before the install telling me that they can not install the sliding glass door due to the hardware was missing.

I was Pissed but told them in a nice manner to get the hardware in and call me for a reschudle to install. 2 weeks later, no call so I called them. They were still waiting on the hardware. Last week I finally got a phone call tell me that the hardware was in and I can get my door in finally.

The day of the install, 9:00 came and I called asking where are the installers. I was told that my appointment was between 9 and 10. I waited until 10:00 and called again.

The office personal told me that the hardware was NOT in and my install would NOT happen AGAIN, This is the second time that I took off of work, again losing money over their lies and or miss management.

I finally called the El Paso, Tx office letting them know of this problem,

Let's see if maybe they call back/. :(

Los Angeles, California, United States #724643

My friend works at that location, when i told her about this post she was really upset and concerned that one of their customer maybe on happy. Then she found the coment and called me back.

she knew exactly what customer this was.You got exactly what was in your contract.what you signed and paid for. Do you alway signed contacts with out looking at them or fully understanding what it is or what you are getting?

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #638323

Thank you for sharing informaiton...

Thanks, G!

We are sorry to learn of your unsatisfactory experience thus far with the Window World location in Las Cruces. Please know that upon learning of this posting we contacted the ownership of the store along with their management team so that this matter can be appropriately reviewed.

We are confident every effort will be made to complete your project as expeditiously as possible. Your continued patience is appreciated while Window World of Las Cruces works to resolve this matter with you.

Customer Relations Department

Window World Corporate

North Wilkesboro, NC

If you think there is a perfect company out there you are mistaken. Mistakes happen.

Should they be condemned to go out of business over a mistake. I suppose everything you have ever done has gone according to plans all the time. Be real man. Window World has the best customer satisfaction rate in the business.

So they should go out of business by your judgement because Murphy's Law took over on your job? Come on!!!!

to Bob Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #638327

You have to let people talk. Who said that window world has the best customer satisfaction rate?

can you show me how you get that piece of information? Please share your real experience here not come here to promote your business...