Rob the owner now hides from customers behind BS customer service fools! Stay away from the East Hanover group..

Really awful!! You really can't understand how bad they are until you have a problem. I think Robert the owner spends way to much time fishing then he does running a business. They will not even give you his name and phone number.

Luckily I received it from one of his workers but I can't get the *** to pick up. What a joke!! Much better off going to one of the big box stores for window replacement. At least they stand behind the product rather then hide when they have any kind of problem.

Robert??? Where are you???

Please respond??? OK??

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Robert the owner.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2015.

Comments

I'm sorry but I'm not fishing every day in fact I am in the office 5 days a week. I work 12 to 14 hour days.

If you got my number from one of my colleagues I would of called you back if you left a message which I haven't received any from you whoever you are and if you like you can come into the office to personally to talk to me. I'm here for you like I am for all my customers that need me.

By the way, the way you commented on me is probably a good reason you haven't received good customer service by the way you talk to people because you probably talked down to the people that work at my office. You get more with honey than you do with vinegar.

Thanks

The Owner

to Anonymous #1015648

The customer is always right.

to Anonymous Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1018311