Wolfeboro, New Hampshire

5 out of 10 windows bad install wind blowing curtains moving inside house windows cut to small by as much as one eight of an in. installer found problems i though only one window,he brought back his report to window world in greenland,n.h.

03840 and he told me should be no problems replacing them but no one from office is calling me i call the saleswoman joyce and she claims she does not know whatis going on??? windows lifetime warranty ooh what is the trick to get them here?

i have some ideas!!!!! if someone from window world reading this is this how you treat people in n.h.03254

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

Call main franchisee home office, then threaten to call state's attorney. They quickly solved our problem and the installer was wonderful and did extra work for cash because window world had not been paying him in a timely manner. Thanks for the deal Window World Under trained customer service SLACKERS.

to Love My Bay Window #733035

I do want to mention the salesman was awesome and has left the company. Poor kid answering phone in the office has been untrained on customer service, the owner of the New Hampshire franchise never called us like promised and they are 2 to 4 months behind on instalement date on the contract that you sign.

Randy57
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #598322

I don't know what the *** and moaning is all about. These guys showed up at my house early and did a GREAT job on the installation AND clean up.

I would, and will, do business with them in a heartbeat.

TO WINDOW WORLD - MOST OF THESE A-HOLES ARE LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT - SCREW THEM, YOU WILL GO BROKE IF YOU ENGAGE IN THEIR TRICKS AND TRY TO DISCOUNT SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM HAPPY. WEB SITES LIKE THIS CAN BE USEFULL UNLESS THEY ARE BEING USED AS A FORM OF BLACKMAIL.

Step 1: Enter store. Step 2: Retrieve WINDOW TREATMENT from secure hidnig place.

Step 3: kill the resistance and steal the mini-gun.

Make a run for your car. once inside hit the gas, and escape to the base.

Bethanys issues with the windows were taken care of and her and her husband ordered 2 more windows.

you ppl complain too much

Hey you... Want to start a class action lawsuit? My husband and I are ready to go to war with them. The manufacturer is cutting the sashes too small for their frames. We're 3/8 in. drafty on 4 windows... the installers put a nice 8 inch deep scratch on my bay window right in the middle when they were putting it in... and they don't stand by their warranty.

Let's go. Here's my spam email for now... then i'll contact you back with a good email address...

bugeuse@yahoo.com