5.0
Service Scheduling

My family and I bought windows on 2 of our homes. We were very pleased with the product when they came out to our house and also when they came to install them a few weeks later.

We bought ours out of the Dallas/Grand Prairie office. I couldn't speak more highly of their work.

They did a great job and no one could come close to their price. I feel bad for everyone else who had problems, but we haven't had any problems at all and have recommend them to several of our friends who have received ridiculous estimates from other companies like anderson or champion.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments