3.0

I was told told they would deliver as per a written contract windows in 6-8 weeks.I was told by salesman someone would contact me in a few weeks.

To date I have never received any communication that was not initiated by me. I was also told a $50.00 referral fee would would be given to my friend. I have called three times and have been given the run around. On the first call I made to them they told me they were running behind and it would only be a few more days.

Second call I was told by a woman who answered the phone they would not honor the referral fee for my friend. She said that the amount I spent did not qualify for a referral fee. She said she would call my friend and explain. The third phone call my wife was told it would just be a couple more days and that the windows should be in on a truck that day.

This was over two weeks ago. There are reasons I needed to have this work completed on the agreed timeline. Contract was signed on 7-29-14. It explicitly says 6-8 weeks.

Today is 10/9/14.

With winter is coming It is imperative work be completed as agreed immediately.I am not happy

Review about: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments