Ordered windows on 6-19-15 and 21 of 27 windows were installed on 8-24-15.Six windows were missing (4 ordered the wrong size, 1 broken, and 1 missing at the warehouse).

Additionally, during the install 5 of the new windows were either damaged during the install or had factory defects. The install crew were like bulls in a china shop. They damaged my existing window frames and trim; which an entire piece of window frame had to be replaced. They also did not clean the glass inside or out; nor did they clean the window frames inside or out.

Frames had black smudge marks all over the inside, as well as out and glass was dirty. I ended up cleaning the glass myself. They came back on 9-28-15 to make repairs and install missing windows. They only had 3 windows and again, they were the wrong size.

Where were the 3 other missing windows and the replacement parts, etc. for the new ones? No one knows. Lousy customer service.

Now back in the waiting zone.

Wished I had never replaced by old windows and certainly had not chosen Window World!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of window world window installation. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

you got what you paid for